Saturday August 12 | 6pm
All are welcome for a fun family-focused Camp-Out & Fun Night
Open to families, individuals, and couples of ALL ages!
Held RAIN or SHINE: if it rains, we will pitch our tents inside the church and enjoy many of the same activites indoors!
Purpose: CONNECT, relax, play, sing, and enjoy time together in the beautiful outdoors!
What to bring:
- sleeping gear (tents & sleeping bags)
- clothing and overnight items
- game to share
- bug spray and sunscreen
- dish-to-pass (hot dogs, burgers, S’mores, plates and utensils provided)
- breakfast food
- non-alcoholic drinks (bottles)
What will we be doing?
- Campfire, Cookout, & S’mores
- Fun & Games, GaGa Ball
- Large Group Family games (volleyball or kickball)
- Casual conversation
- Evening Worship by the Campfire
- Option to attend Cargill Sunday Morning Services (9a and 10:30a)
This event is meant to be a casual laid back event similar to a public campground-type atmosphere! There will not be a lot of formally organized activities, but will have plenty of fun opportunites that we can enjoy at our leisure thoughout the night!
Note: Adults must be present the entire evening; this is an event for the ENTIRE family to enjoy together!